Educators for Excellence is a dynamic and growing organization. We are a team of self-starters with entrepreneurial spirits. We value each other’s diverse experiences, expertise, and perspectives. We work to foster an inclusive, collaborative culture. We thrive in changing environments and are defined by our grit and tenacity. We share a deep commitment to living our mission and achieving our vision. Even though our work is urgent, we believe how we work is just as important as what we are working to accomplish. Our core values guide how we fulfill our mission, in partnership with teachers and on behalf of students.
Join our Team. Check out the current opportunities and apply now.
Health and Wellness: We provide generous health insurance plans through a well-known, national health care provider for you and your family – spouses, domestic partners, and children. We offer medical, dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care accounts.
Financial Security: We have competitive salaries with opportunities for performance-based bonuses and salary increases. We offer a 401k retirement plan with an employer matching program and fully fund life and disability insurance. Employee Assistance Programs offer access to free counseling and financial and legal consulting services.
Time Off: We value team members taking personal time for vacations, self-care, and wellness. We provide 20 days of paid time off each year, plus most federal holidays, and we close our offices each year for a winter break. Team members are also eligible for five sick days a year, parental leave, and have paid and unpaid leave options.
Professional Development: We believe in continuous growth and encourage professional development. Team members are eligible for three professional development days a year. In addition, we cultivate a culture of professional growth through learning communities, performance reviews, days of service, and team retreats.
Other Perks: We also provide pre-tax commuter benefits, Macbook Air laptops, cell-phone reimbursements, physical activity incentives, and more!
Our Hiring Process
For all roles, we aim to create a dynamic hiring experience that gives candidates a clear picture of our organization, our teams, and the work to be done. The following represents our typical hiring process, though each role may differ to some degree.
- Applying: When you apply, we first review your application materials to determine if you’ll move forward to a phone interview.
- Getting Acquainted: A member of our National Recruitment Team will conduct a 30-minute phone interview to learn more about your prior work experiences, expertise, and your interest in our work. This is also an opportunity for us to answer any questions you may have about the role or next steps in the hiring process.
- Showing Us Your Talent: After a phone interview, you may receive a role-specific project (usually taking a couple of hours to complete) to demonstrate your skills and fit for the role. We typically provide 3-5 days to complete this exercise.
- Meeting Us: After the project, we may invite you to one of our local offices to interview with a few potential team members. This will help us learn more about you and give you a chance to learn more about us.
- Talking With Your Fans: After you interview with us, we will speak with your references - former managers, peers, and direct reports.