There are many reasons teachers join E4E, but here are the most common reasons our members get and stay involved:
- Meet and connect with other educators in your city, state, and across the country.
- Learn how to most effectively elevate your voice on the issues that matter most to you and your students through leadership and advocacy trainings.
- Join a Teacher Policy Team, researching an education policy issue and proposing solutions with a team of fellow educators.
- Advocate for the changes you want to see at the school, district, state, and federal levels through E4E’s teacher-driven advocacy campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest education policy and news and how it may impact your classroom with E4E’s Weekly Update and other member communications.